Sunday, October 4, 2015

Da Tao Zhi Jian (大道至簡) - The Big Way is extremely simple

There has been much purification and transformation for the past few months. At one stage I was stuck in my own negativity and was doing constant forgiveness with little transformation. This was because my heart was not opened enough. I was not going deep enough into my heart understand the lessons and what I need to transform. Doing soul communication allowed me to get a better understanding of the root blockage. Afterwards, I did this with my heart widely opened and offered a sincere forgiveness specific to this message. This resulted in a significant shift in my blockage.

When you are stuck you don't see how simple it is to transform your blockage. I was dwelling on the past and not moving forward. We can let go of the past and more forward to a new beginning. You can't change the past. You can do something different in the future.

Remember: Da Tao Zhi Jian (大道至簡) - The Big Way is extremely simple. 


No comments:

Post a Comment